Searching for a Black Friday deal on a vacation for the coming winter or beyond? Look no further than this new offer from MSC Cruises.
This fast-growing cruise line is attracting travelers with an epic Black Friday deal that brings all sorts of offers, from drinks and Wi-Fi included to “kids sail free” and hundreds of dollars in onboard credit.
This offer applies to an array of popular MSC cruises, allowing you to discover must-see destinations, including the Caribbean, the Bahamas, the Mediterranean, Bermuda and more in 2023, 2024 and beyond.
Simply, there has never been a better time to lock in a deal with MSC Cruises. Whether you’re a first-time cruiser or an avid cruiser ready for something new, now is the time to see what MSC Cruises has to offer.
Black Friday sale: Drinks and Wi-Fi included, up to $500 onboard credit, plus kids sail free
Book an MSC cruise by Nov. 24 to take advantage of compelling cruise fares and included extras on last-minute 2023 sailings or cruises through 2025.
With MSC Cruises’ Black Friday deal, you’ll receive:
- “Easy Plus” drinks package
- “Browse” Wi-Fi package
- Up to $500 in onboard credit (based on cabin category booked)
- Kids 17 and younger cruise free when sharing a cabin with two paying adults
With the included beverage package, you can enjoy all sorts of cocktails, all nonalcoholic drinks, bottled water and a set selection of draft and bottled beers and wines by the glass every day on the ship. Snap those selfies, tropical drink in hand, and use your free Wi-Fi to share the photos with your friends back home.
Spend the onboard credit to enhance your vacation with shore excursions, spa treatments, specialty dining experiences and more. Plus, families will find they have more to spend on unforgettable experiences when they don’t have to pay for their kids to cruise.
Reward your inbox with the TPG Daily newsletter
Join over 700,000 readers for breaking news, in-depth guides and exclusive deals from TPG’s experts
Speaking of children, MSC Cruises’ kids club will keep young cruisers happy with fun LEGO activities and interactive game shows in expansive playrooms on board, so parents might even be able to sneak away for a couples massage or date night dinner.
Book an MSC Cruise through Nov. 24 to take advantage of this limited-time offer.
New cruise ships and more itinerary choices
Many people don’t know that MSC Cruises is the third-largest cruise line in the world with a fleet of nearly two dozen vessels that sail around the globe. For decades, the line has been a market leader in Europe, the Middle East, South America and Southern Africa. In fact, its winter deployment this year includes ships based in the United Arab Emirates, Japan, the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, South America, Southern Africa and the Southern Caribbean.
One of its ships will even be departing on a 120-night world cruise in January.
Still, it’s the line’s current North America expansion that’s truly notable. As recently as 2017, MSC Cruises had only one ship based in a U.S. port on a seasonal basis, but it quadrupled that number to four ships based in U.S. ports over the last six years. And now it’s poised to expand again, with a fifth vessel joining its U.S. port lineup in December.
With the arrival of the additional ships, cruisers now can choose from a more in-depth array of sailings than ever before, ranging from three to 11 nights and departing from three different ports: Brooklyn, New York; Port Canaveral, near Orlando in Florida; and Miami.
That means you have more options when sailing – more ships, more ports to visit and more experiences to enjoy on vacation.
Nearly all the itineraries from U.S. departure ports feature calls on Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. MSC Cruises’ award-winning private island in the Bahamas is a former industrial site that MSC Cruises reclaimed and restored to its natural beauty.
MSC Cruises has invested significantly in the planting of new vegetation throughout the island and facilitation of coral regrowth in the area. In partnership with the Bahamian government, the line has also designated 64 square miles around the island as a marine reserve.
But it’s not just the island’s environmental impact that’s notable. Visitors can choose from seven beaches (eight if you’re booked in a suite that has access to the island’s MSC Yacht Club area) for a mix of sunbathing and water play. Cruisers looking for the ultimate in R&R can book a private cabana for a shady spot to call their own.
Active travelers can play volleyball, rent water sports equipment or visit the island’s iconic lighthouse, which guests can climb for amazing panoramic views of the island and surrounding waters. On Ocean Cay, you’re never far from a refreshing cocktail or coffee drink, no-cost lunch from a food truck or barbecue pavilion, or a splurge-worthy ice cream.
Plus, MSC Cruises’ ships often offer late-night and overnight stays at the private island, so guests can enjoy laser light shows and beachside parties after dark.
MSC Cruises’ US-based ship and itinerary options
The new, extended lineup of MSC Cruises sailings out of U.S. ports includes:
MSC Meraviglia from Brooklyn
- Seven- and eight-night cruises to the Bahamas and Florida that visit Orlando or Miami, along with Nassau and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve (the line’s private island), both in the Bahamas
- Six-night Bermuda voyages that combine sea days with three days and two nights docked so you can truly experience the island
- Seven- to 11-night Canada and New England sailings that feature a mix of calls on Boston; Portland, Maine; Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island; Halifax and Sydney in Nova Scotia; Saint John, New Brunswick; and Newport, Rhode Island
MSC Seascape from Miami
- Seven-night Eastern Caribbean itineraries, including stops at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve and Nassau; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic
- Western Caribbean cruises to Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve; Cozumel, Mexico; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands; and Ocho Rios, Jamaica
MSC Divina from Miami
- Three-night Bahamas sailings visiting Nassau and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve
- Seven-night Western Caribbean voyages with calls on Roatan, Honduras; Belize City, Belize; Costa Maya and Cozumel in Mexico; George Town, Cayman Islands; Ocho Rios; Nassau; and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve in various combinations
- Eleven-night Western Caribbean routes that will take you to a selection of ports that include Montego Bay, Jamaica; Cartagena, Colombia; Puerto Limon, Costa Rica; Roatan; Aruba; Cozumel; and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve
MSC Magnifica from Miami
- Three- and four-night Bahamas cruises stopping at either Key West, Florida, or Nassau, as well as Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve
MSC Seashore from Port Canaveral
- Three- and four-night Bahamas itineraries with visits to Nassau and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve
- Six-night Western Caribbean options, during which you can check out Cozumel, Costa Maya and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve
- Seven-night Western Caribbean voyages offering a varied schedule of calls on Belize City, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Nassau and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve
Laid-back onboard elegance
MSC Cruises has one of the youngest fleets in the industry, and the ships are absolutely gorgeous, featuring high-tech attractions, resort-inspired pools and restaurants to please all palates.
Passengers will be impressed by the ships’ air of glamorous refinement, seen in details like Swarovski Crystal staircases and extensive art collections. Expect a laid-back atmosphere that’s inviting to everyone, including travelers who prefer a more casual experience. With MSC Cruises’ low fares and Black Friday deals, the value you receive for such an upscale experience is unparalleled.
Choose your home away from home from a range of well-appointed staterooms at prices that cater to just about any budget. You can select a simple but comfortable inside cabin, an outside room with a window or accommodations with private balconies. For the ultimate splurge, book a luxurious stateroom in the upscale MSC Yacht Club suite enclave, with access to an exclusive restaurant, lounge and sun deck.
No matter which room you choose, delicious food awaits you on board. A variety of free and specialty restaurants makes dining a pleasure on MSC Cruises’ ships. Don’t miss the authentic Italian-style pizza, or schedule a date night at the Butcher’s Cut steakhouse or Kaito sushi bar. Entertainment is some of the best you’ll find at sea, with high-energy atrium shows, impromptu dance performances and headlining theater shows that feature acrobats, singers, dancers, comedians and magicians.
Plus, MSC Cruises offers one of the best status match programs in the cruise industry. If you’ve reached a high loyalty tier with another cruise line or a hotel chain, you can ask to have your status matched before your sailing in order to receive even more perks and amenities through MSC Cruises’ loyalty program.
Join the MSC Cruises family
Perhaps what truly sets MSC Cruises apart from its competitors is that it’s the only large cruise line in the industry that’s family owned — and by the same family that founded it 35 years ago. Along with that sense of family comes a sense of pride and a desire to treat everyone who sails on one of the line’s vessels as if they’re family, too.
With an array of enticing itinerary options from close-to-home ports and sweet Black Friday deals that will help you save big, now is the perfect time for your family to join the MSC Cruises family. Make your next vacation at sea one you’ll remember for years.
The memories will last, but MSC Cruises’ Black Friday deal will disappear after the holiday. Book now, and lock in your cruise vacation savings with MSC Cruises’ Black Friday deal.